Top Apps for People More than 40 years Old
1. Cozi. This is your one stop in order to keep track of your manifold schedules in just a single place. This is beneficial if your family has a lot of members. And this app is so advantageous especially if you are someone who necessitates the help of a caregiver. This app permits you to have shared color-coded calendars and also provides you the choice to create reminders for yourself or to the other members of the group.
2. Medisafe. This app is great for people who are more than 40 years old and are taking medications. This app will notify you to take your pill so as to make sure you will not miss a dose or even wrongly double up. One study conducted by NCBI says that approximately 50 percent of patients chose not to take their medications as said. And this app is so helpful in solving this problem by way of giving daily reminders.
3. Glasses. this is a great app that basically transforms your phone into a digital mirror and magnifier. This can be so beneficial for those people whose eyesight are getting worse as they age since this can magnify fineprints up to 12 times. And this app is just so easy to use. And by way of swiping or double tapping, you can now access the app. And if you to know the strength of reading glasses you need, there is a test you need to take.
4. Peak. For those who are more than 40 years old, you may have noticed that your brain is not processing information as fast as it used to. This app have 40 games in order to challenge your cognitive skills. These brain games are beneficial means to keep on challenging yourself as well as keep your mind fast. Take into consideration that our minds need exercise as well. These games would exercise your creativity, mental agility, problem solving, memory, attention and so on.
5. Any do. This app is great for reminding people. From your grocery lists to your appointments for the week, this application is great in organizing your schedule. There are choices to sound an alarm or send a text as a form of reminder. And without a doubt, make sure to remember to set them first, but then again, the moment you get the hang of it, then you will notice that it is a great personal organizer.
6. My fitness pal. This app may not be your favorite. There are times wherein people feel that this is a method to shame them. On the other hand, a better way to look at this app is that they help you to stay healthy and fit.
Source: why not find out more